Slips & Trips

Local Councils and private land owners have a responsibility to keep the streets or land that it owned in a safe condition. They are also under an obligation routinely monitor state of their streets or land.


If you have been injured having slipped or tripped on dangerous ground, a pot-hole or rocking paving stone, we will help you claim for compensation.


The Process

We will submit a claim to the insurers of the relevant Council or land owner via the Ministry of Justice Claims Portal. The insurers will then make enquiries whilst we gather evidence in relation to your injuries and the way the accident affected you financially and get the best amount of compensation for you.


In order to claim, we ask that you take and send photographs and measurements of the place where you fell and then telephone us on 0161 829 3900.

We are an established niche law firm based in the heart of Manchester, close to the Civil Justice Centre.   We pride ourselves on our resolute, client-focused approach.   In an increasingly competitive market, our success is due to the strong and enduring relationships we have built with our clients, based on professionalism and total commitment.
Follow us follow us on facebook follow us on twitter

Latest News